Below we've collected numerous resources that we have found helpful in furthering the ongoing cycle of starting new churches. We'll be adding to this list over time as we come across new information, tools and inspiration.
The purpose of an assessment center is to provide an opportunity for potential leaders of new churches to discern their call to engage in a new ministry and to assist their sponsoring organizations to assess their skills and practices.
These assessment centers are run several times a year and typically involve 3 days of intensive assessment in a group setting with other discerners and trained assessors from a variety of backgrounds.
For more information on Assessment,
Support for New Churches
We know several churches that are willing to partner with new church starts and can provide support in the following ways:
- Borrow and return tables and chairs for an event.
- Use conference room, phone, and wifi for meetings.
- Office equipment for short runs of printing or photocopying.
- Worship rehearsal space.
- Fellowship hall and kitchen for events.
- Gymnasium for VBS or summer basketball camp.
- Saturday night church venue.
- Sunday morning fellowship hall church venue.
These are just a few ideas that our partnering churches have about how they might help new churches. To connect with one of our church partners,